Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Perfect Combination

Durian and Coke, originally uploaded by Em Dy.

When our Davao hosts brought us to a farmer's market to sample the durian, they insisted that I order Coke instead of water. They said that durian and coke go well together. I haven't drank Coke for the last 10 months but they didn't have to insist any further. If it will help me get through hell faster, then I'm all for it.

Taken June 2008 in Davao, Philippines

------
This week's Tuesday Challenge theme: Drink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be my Freudian mind at work overtime here, but the durian looks something phallic to me. :D

Never had fresh durian in my lifetime, but I'll take your word for it.

BTW, I'll link you to my photoblog okay?

docemdy said...

Ewok1993, link away. Maybe you should try fresh durian just one time for the experience. But then again I think this one is something one can skip in one's lifestyle. The durian does look strange.