Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don't Leave Home Without It

SeeItSunday.net


In-flight Meals, originally uploaded by Em Dy.

The only time I experienced a flight delay enough to make me miss my connecting flight home was during my flight from Brisbane to Singapore in August 2006 because of some catering problems. We weren't allowed to board our flight but instead were asked to wait because of some issues with the in-flight meals. The whole time, Singapore Airlines took care of us; gave us meal coupons for use in the terminal restaurants, provided hotel and transportation for those of us who missed our connecting flights, booked us on the next flights home and handed us SIA souvenirs.

Taken August 2006 at Brisbane Airport.

------
This week's See It Sunday theme: Travel

2 comments:

Panaderos said...

Singapore Airlines truly ranks as one of the world's best in terms of customer service. I flew on it for the first time last August and I must say that I was very impressed with the service and the level of comfort.

docemdy said...

Panaderos, they also have excellent customer service on the ground.