Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cake Math



Cake, originally uploaded by Em Dy.

How do you spell thirteen with birthday cake candles?

A big one and three small ones.

Now, the sad thing about this hunt is that somebody had to consume that Red Velvet Cake, layers of red, moist chocolate cake and rice krispies with vanilla butter cream, raspberry filling crowned with white chocolate curls. This photo hunter is now definitely heavier.

And you know what was weird, after I've ordered and was handed my number, it was 13.

Taken April 2008 at Red Ribbon, Greenhills.

------
This week's Photo Hunt theme: Thirteen

9 comments:

Melli said...

SO creative! GREAT choice for today! (i miiiiiiiiiight have included that tag in the picture... but then again... no.) It's a delicious picture!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that looks so delicious. It'd go perfect with my morning coffee! :)

Happy Hunting.

Panaderos said...

Indeed, I'm very sad to hear that you had to take on the unenviable task of consuming that cake. There are times when we really have to make some sacrifices, sometimes against our will, just to be part of the Photo Hunt.

I hope you feel better soon. :P

:D

Anonymous said...

Quit that! You're making my stomach growl.

Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/13-broken-bones/

Katney said...

Well, if there's cake to eat, somebodiy's got to do it.

docemdy said...

Melli, it was delicious. Thanks for visiting!

Crazy working mom, it was great with iced tea too. Thanks for visiting.

Panaderos, I feel good already, ready for the next hunt.

Alice Audrey, satisfy that growl, grab some cake. Thanks for visiting.

Katney, you're right and the responsibility fell on me. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels Em. I usually make the extreme sacrifice of consuming cake (and other desserts) at home too. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it Em! The cake looks scrumptious of course, but your capture is even more wonderful. :)

docemdy said...

Monaco, the sacrifices we make for family. Ha ha.

Toni, thanks. It was delish!