Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mickey's in my Waffle!

Waffles, originally uploaded by Em Dy.

Taken August 2007 at Plaza Inn, Hong Kong Disneyland.


jennyL said...

awww this is unique and it made me really hungry. yum. happy WW

christine said...

and they look yummy. i love waffles!

WS Entry: Shades of Autumn

Minkydo said...

Now I'm hungry :)

Panaderos said...

I love waffles. I love them with either butter or maple syrup! Yum!!

Kelly C said...

YUM! What more can we say..:)
Happy WW

Em Dy said...

JennyL, thanks.

Christine, they were!

Minkydo, go cook some waffles!

Panaderos, naku, I made your stomach growl again!

KellyC, more yum!

Urban Thought said...

That's yummy. Can you make veggies look like that too?

Happy WW!

Mari said...

wow! where's the butter? :)

Toni said...

Now let's go pour honey on those cute Mickeys!